Legal terms for Registration
Terms and conditions for registration under Kalagya’s Next Superstar season 1 contest:
- All Audition videos, introduction videos and any other pictures and videos created under the tasks of the contest shall be the property of Kalagya Creations for commercial purpose. Though the candidate may use their introduction videos in the way they wish to.
- Audition fee as decided by the organizers is towards the efforts made by the organizing team in selecting the candidates and other operational cost and is non-refundable.
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding and no dispute in this regard will be entertained in any manner whatsoever.
- The registration fee once paid shall be non-refundable irrespective whether the candidate video has been accepted or rejected for any reason whatsoever.
- The candidate must abide by all rules, terms and conditions with respect to the event. The organizers have the right to amend terms and conditions or rules at any time in their sole discretion and candidate shall be under obligation to abide by such amended terms and conditions without any objection to the same.
- The candidate shall be liable to borne and pay all expense incurred by them in preparing and sending the audition videos, all travel, boarding, lodging and other expenses. All the selected candidates shall be required to stay at the place chosen by the organizers, however, the expenses of accommodation shall be borne and paid by the candidate.
- The candidate should be above the age of 18 yrs. The candidate will be required to produce a valid age proof issued by Government Authorities or 10th Class Certificate.
- Organizer is not responsible for any delays on non-receipt of application on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The candidate will participate in a disciplined & diligent manner throughout as per the schedule given and the candidate can be disqualified in case of any inappropriate behaviour or conduct by the candidate. The decision of the organizers shall be binding in this regard.
- The candidate must not pay any money to any person for participation or selection in the event except to the account of Kalagya Creations as communicated to the candidate from time to time. No claim shall be entertained by the organizers in this regard.
- The schedule of events & qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers.
- The candidate permits Kalagya creations to send contest/event-related information, promotion content & reminders through email & messages (SMS/WhatsApp or any other platform).
- Force Majeure Clause – The organizers are not liable for any refund or claim on cancellation of acting contest due to any event or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of organizers that prevents or delays the performance of any obligations related to contest including but not limited to acts of God, natural disasters, war, terrorism, government regulations, civil unrest, labor strikes, power failure, pandemic, or any other unforeseeable event that makes the happening of acting contest impossible or commercially impracticable.
- For further information/classification, and content on Kalagya’s Next Superstar call us at 9810-669-002, 7428754098
- All disputes shall be subjected to jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.